ACT: Share these books, movies, and websites. If you haven’t seen or read them, get a copy and pass it around.
- UNPLANNED – RELEASING MARCH 29 – What she saw changed everything.
- unPLANNED – the book about Abby Johnson – Now updated with a new chapter covering the latest events in Abby’s journey, in the news, and in changing legislation . . . and revealing the impact Abby’s story has had in the most surprising places.
- 40 Days for Life – books, podcast, magazines, tshirts, 40 Days gear – Are you signed up to pray before Planned Parenthood for an end to abortion. Your presence can change hearts and minds and save lives.
- 40 Days for Life – Expanded edition includes more material on the behind-the-scenes inspiration for the movement and the closing of the abortion facility outside which 40 Days for Life began.
- The Beginning of the End of Abortion – The Beginning of the End of Abortion is a fast-paced journey through forty true stories that demonstrate how prayer saves lives, changes hearts, and transforms communities … and nations.
Sometimes we need a boost to remind us what we are fighting for and to see a victory. Sadly, someone’s newborn baby girl ended up in a storm drain pipe in Durban, South Africa. BUT her crying voice was heard through the street and the rescue effort was made. Cheering erupted as she was pulled from the drain and turned over to paramedics. This is what we should cheer for! View video here.
- I Lived on Parker Ave – a beautiful story of adoption and the meeting between the young man and his birth mother
- Watch this 10 minute film, The Gift: An Adoption Story, about Amber’s decision to give life and a new family to her infant daughter, Lily.
- Gosnell, the movie – released October 12 – is now available online, DVD and streaming
The film is the shocking true story of the investigation and trial of Dr. Kermit Gosnell – his 30 year killing spree and the political and media establishment that tried to cover it up. Originally investigated for illegal prescription drug sales, a raid by DEA, FBI & local law enforcement revealed crimes they could not have expected within the clinic.
Based on the NY Times Bestseller — Gosnell: The Untold Story of America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer.